Saturday, June 6, 2020

Saturday Coffee Time


Good Saturday Morning!

For over a year now on my Instagram I have shared what's going on in my life with friends and family every Saturday and Sunday morning over coffee. I decided I would share that here too.

This isn't going to be a heavy blog nor will it be political. I hope to share things lightly here and there.  Kinda little a coffee club or book club. Let's find a way to just be here together.

This is the first Saturday morning after being back to work last week. My coffee seems better this Saturday then it has after several months of quarantine.๐Ÿ˜œThis morning we are breaking away from our quarantine compound and headed to the Alexandria Farmers Market. 


Feiler Family Muffins


Our middle daughter will be selling her amazing muffins there this morning. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป She started baking muffins at the beginning of this year and what a hit she had become. She knows her muffins. 

We’ll do some visiting with family too. I’m just excited to leave the house.๐Ÿ™„ What a crazy time we live in. ๐Ÿคฃ 

Wishing you the very best today.
Nancy McShane, CMT, Lightworker, Mystic

Massage & Back Pain

  Massage therapy as an effective treatment  for back pain Whether you’ve strained a back muscle in the garden, by playing golf, or by pla...