Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sunday Coffee Time


Hello Sunday Morning -

Sunday is usually our day to prep cook for the week. This includes a trip to the store and then home again to put things together. I could probably go during the week but it never fails I always forget one or two items. So we plan time together.

Lunches for the week

I'm a salad eater myself when it comes to lunches. These are quick and easy to put together. I think the hardest part is making sure there is a variety in our meal planning. I always get stuck in a rut and will easily start eating the same thing for days. Oh boy!! Probably not the best for me but I back it up with saying then I don't have to think to much about it. So.. 

My husband and I have taken to baking a bundt cake a week as part of our prep. We will be baking #39 hopefully today. The idea being that we get a small cut of it everyday at the end of our long work day. We didn't know where it would take us. It has turned out to be so much fun. I think we race through supper to get to the dessert. HAHA. We have grown to really enjoy it. You can find us #bundtingthroughlife and Pinterest 

I'm hoping to find my way back to some quilting projects now that I'm back to work and ALL of behind the scenes stuff has finished. Like websites and menus. My office is newly decorated for summer and so many great things added. Still so Excited about all of it. 

With that I wish you the very best this Sunday. Til next time.
Nancy

Massage & Back Pain

  Massage therapy as an effective treatment  for back pain Whether you’ve strained a back muscle in the garden, by playing golf, or by pla...