Monday, September 14, 2020

The Power of a Gratitude


Gratitude is a simple yet powerful practice. It opens the heart and nourishes the soul. When we learn to recognise and acknowledge our blessings, our perspective on life undergoes a positive high vibrational shift. This shift in perspective also shifts our energy. When our energy shifts internally, many aspects of our outer existence also shift automatically.

How to Practice

One of the easiest and most effective ways is to maintain a gratitude journal and pen down your gratitude in it every morning (or evening). Morning works great because it helps kick start the day on a positive note. Evening may work better for those who prefer to wrap up the day on a happy note and retire for the night.

Sample Gratitude Affirmations

  • I am grateful for the gift of life
  • I am grateful to my physical body
  • I am grateful to every cell in my body
  • I am grateful for a good night’s sleep
  • I am grateful for my family
  • I am grateful for my job
  • I am grateful to be a parent
Today I am grateful for another great day to share with you.

Massage & Back Pain

  Massage therapy as an effective treatment  for back pain Whether you’ve strained a back muscle in the garden, by playing golf, or by pla...